Friday, August 10, 2007

Weekend Outlook

The summer is winding down, and this weekend the main new release movie that is garnering attention is Rush Hour 3.

I've been a fan of the last two outings, Rush Hour 2 in particular because it greatly improved on the original and was very funny...I'm curious to see how the box-office reacts to this third installment. Typically, franchises have gotten huge on the third installments, but the quality of the movie suffered compared to previous tries. (I'm thinking Spiderman 3, Pirates 3, Shrek 3...)

I'm going to keep the bar set low and hope for the best, which is all I can do at this point. I've been riding a pretty good streak to this point, and most movies have been great for the past couple of months. Perhaps Rush Hour 3 will continue that trend.....

We'll see after this weekend.

No comments: