Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Deathly Hallows Sells 8.3 million in first 24 hours....

I know this is delayed, but still, I think it is worth noting just how well Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is doing in its initial release.

I've already finished the book once, and I plan to read through it once more in the next couple of weeks.

It's really hard to believe that it's the last book of the series, but I think it's clear that J.K. Rowling is going out while she's at the top of her game, and that's the way everybody  wants to go out, right?

But still, you have to wonder how long it will stand before she's tempted to come back to the characters one more (or multiple) times......

I don't know the next time we'll see a book release be as huge as all of the summer movie blockbusters out there....I just don't see it happening anytime soon.....

Stat via CanMag

No comments: