Sunday, July 08, 2007

Optimus Prime reactions....

You know, as I go over some posts from a few months back on my other blog, when they first starting releasing the flurry of Transformers pictures, I remember thinking that Optimus Prime would look weird with lips. They had that horrible looking “test shot”, and the “not-Peter Cullen” voice going on.

Having seen the film a couple of times, I have to say it really ended up working really well with the facial features on the robots. It was done in an incredibly realistic way, and not once did I think to myself it would have looked better with Optimus’ face shield up instead. It’s so lifelike and well-done by the animators at ILM, that I’m actually glad they did it the way they did.

It’s going to be interesting to see how, and if, they tweak it in the inevitable sequel….

No comments: